Home

I want to just highlight one material that we used because of the results that we achieved.

img_4023.jpgimg_4025.jpgimg_4031.jpg

After our first disaster with resin we tried again and got much better results. We achieved “controlled cracking,” in that it cracked just a few times and we were also able to produce cracks in it after it had hardened with a hammer and centerpoint.

What was nice about these cracks was that they were completely three dimensional, some of them even curved, and in the ones we did with the hammer we could really see the pattern create by the force applied.

Its starts out funny and then you see what I was talking about.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s